TEEN CAMP 2019
Teen camp is around the corner! We are excited to be partnering again this year with Unashamed Hawaii to bring an amazing Christ centered camp experience to our campers. We are excited to see you at camp this year, and know God is going to move in a powerful way in the hearts and lives of all that attend.
What: Teen Camp 2019
When: June 16-20
Where: Our Lady of Kea'au
Who: incoming 6th - graduated 12th grade
Why: To grow closer with Christ and have a blast
Cost before May 17: OuterIsland $50 / Oahu $175
Cost starting May 18: OuterIsland $100 / Oahu $200
CAMP REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JUNE 2, TWO WEEKS BEFORE CAMP. UNREGISTERED CAMPERS AND LEADERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
Bring the Following
A great attitude
Bible, notebook, pen/pencil
Shoes, socks, slippers
Pillow, sleeping bag or blanket, bed sheet (optional)
Toiletries (towel, soap, shampoo, toothpaste/brush, deodorant, insect repellent, sunscreen)
Flashlight (with fresh batteries)
Daily change of clothes & jacket (messy day clothes too)
Over All Dress Code
Shirts must be worn at all times, except in the cabin
Shirts/clothing must not display any form of profanity or derogatory images (i.e. swear words, drugs, women, etc.)
Shirts must have straps
Shirts must reveal no cleavage or midriff
Shorts must be at least finger tip length
Shirts/clothing must not display any form of profanity or derogatory images (i.e. swear words, drugs, etc.)
If your child's attire is not in accordance with the camp dress code, the camp leaders will ask your child to change into something more appropriate.
One of the main goals of the camp is to provide each participant with a safe and enjoyable atmosphere. Please carefully read the following points of focus with the your child. These guidelines help the staff to best service and monitor the safety and enjoyment of each participant. Camp rules will be covered at camp and reinforced throughout the week.
1. DO NOT BRING spending cash, matches, lighters, knives, fireworks, firearms, weapons, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, illegal item(s), or any item(s) that could possibly harm another participant at camp.
2. The Camp Director with a Staff Member reserves the right to search any bag and confiscate any item(s) found that may cause injury or jeopardize the safety or enjoyment of any or all individuals participating in camp.
3. Refusal to comply with Camp Director and/or Staff Member will result in immediate notification of parent(s)/guardian(s) to determine further action. In the case of search and seizure of item(s), safety for participant(s) of camp will be the number one priority.
4. Participation and attendance of all events is mandatory.
5. Campers must remain in designated areas at all times.
6. Any property damage will be paid for by parent/guardian.
For directions to camp, Click Here
For registration forms, payment, and submitting flight info, please click here:
ALL CAMPERS AND LEADERS MUST REGISTER.
Unregistered persons will not be allowed to participate in Teen Camp.
For more information on this year’s scholarship opportunity,